Diigo List

English 311 resources

Online Identity



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Service Learning Project

Service Learning Project (SLP) is a term that I had not heard of until recently having to do such an assignment. My understanding of what SLP is to provide a service to someone or an organization such as the non-profit that we provided service for; free of charge and to use the task that we have at hand and learn from it. This assignment in my opinion did exactly that.
 I learned several things while doing this assignment but the biggest thing that I learned is the true meaning of team work.  I did not expect to learn as much as I have learned as far as creating a proposal, having different examples of what is going to done to present to the person receiving our service.  The only problem that I was worried about was having to rely on other people to complete my assignment. Luckily, I was placed into a pretty good group.

No comments:

Post a Comment