Diigo List

English 311 resources

Online Identity



Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Bio

Hi, I am 23 years old and a student at Davenport University. I am studying for a Bachelors degree of Health Services Administration. With this degree I plan on obtaining a managerial position of a Respiratory Therapy unit. I am scheduled to attend  the Respiratory Therapy program in the fall of 2012 at Mott Community College.
The first steps to my road to success starts with learning everything I can while in my BA program. Pursuing a program such as the one I have chosen requires experience. Most job positions in Health Services Administration require 2-3 years of experience to apply for  a job in this title. Seeming as how I am not currently working in an Administration position, I have to work very hard in school.  My overall satisfaction for myself is that I come out on top. Being Average has been OK for me in the past. Now that I'm going further into my career, average is no longer suitable. It never should have been, but this is all apart of my learning process. I have learned that I have to set expectations for myself, because if I don't, who will?
I have a lot to prove. I have to be a example of how success is within yourself and  the effort that I put in into school will influence my outcomes. I am now striving to be the best that I can, Not excellent and, not #1. I am going to accomplish everything that I set I to do, and hopefully my accomplishments will be good enough for my future employer. I plan on learning a lot in this class and at this school. I hope that my instructors are going to be very supportive of me along my journey and I hope that upon my departure, my instructors can give my a great letter of recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment